Vegan Hemp Miso Ramen by Champion Chef Jiro Anma
Order placed: December 09, 2023
Dispatch Date: December 11, 2023
Delivery Date: December 13, 2023
Champions exclusive Vegetarian Ramen! Ramen Kings collaborate with Champions of JAPANFes Ramen Contest, One of biggest Ramen Contest in US. Ramen Kings started simplest ideas of serving the best ramen and saving the planet. Discover our gluten-free noodles, infused with our unique hemp milk broth livened by miso and kimchi. Garnished with sweet corn, scallions, bean sprouts, seaweed and hemp seeds. We crown our vegan hemp miso ramen with three tender veggie gyoza dumplings.
- Kimchi 45 g
- Sweet corn 80 g
- Seaweed 30 g
- Bean sprouts 70 g
- Veggie gyoza 3 pc
- Hemp seeds 5 g
- Gluten free noodle 166 g
- Hemp milk soup 150 ml
- Garlic oil 15 ml
- First, prepare a small pot, pour in soup bag, add 200ml water, and boil.
- While waiting for the soup to heat, boil a separate pot of water for the veggie gyoza and the bean sprouts. After making them hot, strain them and keep them on a plate.
- Boil another separate pot of water for the gluten-free noodles! Cook noodles for approximately 5 minutes, then gently stir. Remove noodles and put in strainer bowl.
- Pour the creamy soup that you made in step 1 into the coolest bowl you have.
- Put bean sprouts, veggie gyoza, kimchi, seaweed, sweet corn, and hemp seeds as you like!
How to Store Food
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Vegetables may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Hemp milk and miso are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Veggie gyoza, and noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Do not freeze vegetables or hemp milk
- Beansprouts, sweet corn, and seaweed can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Kimchi and hemp milk are best to keep refrigerated for 1 week.
Vegan Hemp Miso Ramen by Champion Chef Jiro Anma exceeded all my expectations! The flavors are perfectly balanced, and the noodles have delightful. A must-try for ramen lovers!
As a vegan, finding delicious ramen options can be challenging, but the Vegan Hemp Miso Ramen by Chef Jiro Anma is amazing! The hearty flavors, combined with the hemp-infused broth, create a bowl of pure satisfaction. I am satisfied with the best ramen experience!
This ramen exceeded my all expectations! The flavors were incredibly rich and satisfying, and the hemp-infused broth added a unique twist. A must-try for vegans and ramen enthusiasts alike!