Vegetable Tofu Ramen by Champion Chef Jiro Anma
Order placed: December 08, 2023
Dispatch Date: December 11, 2023
Delivery Date: December 13, 2023
Our creamy miso-flavored stock adds vibrancy to our gluten-free tofu noodles. Fresh baby tomatoes, sweet corn and leafy greens, crowned with three tofu one-biters become a spirited vegetarian souvenir from Hokkaido.
- Salad mix 40 g
- Tofu nuggets 3 pc
- Baby tomatoes 3 pc
- Sweet corn 45 g
- Soy milk 100 ml
- Tofu gluten free noodles 270 g
- Garlic oil 15 ml
- Jiro Miso 50g
- First, prepare a small pot, pour in soup bag, add 200ml water, and boil.
- While waiting for the soup to heat, boil a separate pot of water for the tofu noodles and tofu nuggets. After making them hot, strain them and keep them on a plate.
- Pour the creamy soup that you made in step 1 into the coolest bowl you have.
- The last step, time to decorate! Garlic oil, noodle, salad mix, tofu nuggets, baby tomatoes, and sweet corn.
How to Store Food
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Vegetables may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Soy milk and miso are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Tofu nuggets and noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Do not freeze vegetables or soy milk
- Sweet corn, tomato, and salad mix can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
As a vegetarian, finding delicious and satisfying ramen is a challenge. But Umami Square's Vegetable Tofu Ramen by Champion Chef Jiro Anma is superb, it exceeds my all feelings. This ramen is a true gem for anyone seeking a plant-based option without compromising on taste.
I'm absolutely blown away by the Vegetable Tofu Ramen created by Chef Jiro Anma! The broth is rich, with a perfect balance of flavors that leave me craving more. This bowl of ramen is a true masterpiece. Can't wait to have it again!