Wasabi Shoyu Ramen by Champion Chef Jiro Anma
Order placed: December 09, 2023
Dispatch Date: December 11, 2023
Delivery Date: December 13, 2023
Our flavorsome soy sauce broth, livened by the pleasant heat of wasabi, infuses our noodles with vibrancy. Topped with golden shrimp tempura, finely sliced scallions, kikurage mushrooms, sun-dried bamboo shoots, and naruto fish cakes.
- Shrimp tempura 2 pc
- Kikurage(wood-ear mushrooms) 15 g
- Menma(bamboo shoots) 50 g
- Naruto 2 pc
- Scallions 15 g
- Noodles 148 g
- Soup 360 ml
- Soy sauce tare 30 ml
- Wasabi tare 15 ml
- Bake shrimp tempura in preheated oven for 10 minutes or in the fryer 3 minutes to make it crispy :)
- Pour the soup pouch into the pot to boil thoroughly.
- Let’s boil a separate pot of water for the noodles. Boil and stir the noodles gently for approximately 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Then, remove and strain.
- Pour the soup, Shoyu tare sauce, and chewy noodles into your favorite bowl.
- Add the Toppings as you like! Wasabi oil, menma(bamboo shoots), kikurage(wood-ear mushrooms), scallions, naruto, and Shrimp Tempura!
How to Store Food
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Soup is best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Scallions, menma, kikurage can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, freezer for 1 month.
- Do not freeze vegetables
I had the pleasure of devouring the Wasabi Shoyu Ramen crafted by the esteemed Chef Jiro Anma, and it was an explosion of flavor! The combination of the bold shoyu broth and the fiery kick of wasabi was simply divine. A must-try for adventurous palates seeking a tantalizing ramen experience!