Order placed: September 22, 2023
Dispatch Date: September 26, 2023
Delivery Date: September 27, 2023
Thin ramen noodles taste better in the thick, fatty and creamy Tonkotsu broth, especially when flavored with ginger, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce and mirin. The tender chashu pork slices are the finishing touch for a bowl of ramen you'll be proud to make at home.
Our classic ramen with light Tonkotsu (pork broth) with thin noodles.
Noodle: Wheat flour, water, cornstarch, kansui, potassium carbonate, sodium carbonate, wheat gluten, propylene glycol, dried egg white powder, emulsifier, sorbitol, canola oil, soy lecithin, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, ascorbyl palmitate, salt, dough conditioner, calcium oxide
Soup: Water, Pork, Ginger, Garlic, MSG, Hi-me, Salt, Brown sugar, Light soy sauce, Mirin, Corn syrup, Soy sauce
Chashu: Pork, Soy sauce, Mirin, Corn syrup, Salt, Brown sugar, Garlic, Ginger, monosodium glutamat
Ginger: Ginger, Water, Acetic acid, Citric acid, malic acid, Potassium sorbate preservative
1. Bring water to a rolling boil and put the soup packet into the pot for about 5 min.
2. In another pot, bring water to a rolling boil. Add noodles and boil to your preferred texture.*
3. Vigorously strain and shake the noodles to remove excess water.
4. Pour hot soup into the bowl.
5. Place noodles into hot soup to complete your bowl of Shin-Sen-Gumi Hakata Ramen.
6. Garnish with Chashu Pork and Red Ginger.
*Noodle Boiling Time
Very Hard… 15 Sec
Hard… 30 Sec
Regular… 1 Min
Soft… 2 Min
How to Store Food
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge ( or Freezer)
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- May be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 1 month
The thin noodles soak up the rich and creamy Tonkotsu broth. Its like having an authentic ramen experience right at home.