Shibikara Sapporo Miso Tsukemen by Champion Chef Mitsuhiro Deno
Order placed: September 28, 2023
Dispatch Date: October 02, 2023
Delivery Date: October 04, 2023
Champions exclusive Vegetarian Ramen! Ramen Kings collaborate with Champions of JAPANFes Ramen Contest, One of biggest Ramen Contest in US. Ramen Kings started simplest ideas of serving the best ramen and saving the planet. Dip a side of noodles in our spicy and pleasantly numbing miso-infused broth for an intense encounter, Sapporo-style. Served with plant-based minced meat and garnished with scallions, menma bamboo shoots, and nori seaweed, our Shibikara tsukemen ramen is one of our chef’s specialties.
- Bean sprouts 70g
- Scallions 15 g
- Menma(bamboo shoots) 50 g
- Seaweed 2 pc
- Noodles 148 g
- Soup 450 ml
- Sichuan pepper 5 g
- Chili oil(ra-yu) 20ml
- Fried garlic 2 g
- First, place the sealed soup pouch and the bean sprouts in boiling water for 6 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- While waiting for the soup pouch and bean sprouts to heat, let’s boil a separate pot of water for the noodles. Boil and stir the noodles gently for approximately 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Then, remove and strain.
- Soup Pouch: Once heated thoroughly, remove the pouch using tongs, because it will be very hot!! Using scissors to cut the pouch, pour it into the bowl you’d best like to enjoy ramen with.
- Noodles and soup are served separately!
- Then add noodles, bean sprouts, scallions, ginger, fried garlic, sichuan pepper, and chill oil to the bowl.
How to Store Food
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Vegetables may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Miso broth is best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Do not freeze vegetables
- Scallions and beansprouts can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
This is a tasty adventure with the Shibikara Sapporo Miso Tsukemen by Chef Mitsuhiro Deno, and it was amazing! I really enjoyed it a lot. If you're a ramen aficionado, this extraordinary dish is an absolute must-try. Prepare to be blown away with ramen!
Ramen Kings' Shibikara Sapporo miso tsukemen ramen is a flavorful explosion! This creates a satisfying and eco-friendly dining experience. My taste buds were delighted with this taste. All must-try this!
It was an absolute flavor bomb! This is more delicious than any ramen I have tasted. The rich miso broth creates a delightful umami experience. Highly recommended this champion-level dish for all ramen lovers!
I bought Shibikara Sapporo Miso Tsukemen created by Champion Chef Mitsuhiro Deno, and it was a super delight noodle! This dish truly showcases Chef Deno's expertise and passion. Superb for all ramen enthusiasts out there!
The Champion Chef Mitsuhiro Deno left me speechless! He cooked the rich miso broth paired with yummy and created a taste explosion in every bite. Truly a culinary masterpiece worth savoring again and again!