Shingen Soba Family Kit
Order placed: September 22, 2023
Dispatch Date: September 25, 2023
Delivery Date: September 27, 2023
The thick and chewy soba noodles are hard to beat, and they go back to the Edo period! The ancient noodles are best enjoyed with the family, so get these 4 meals that include uncooked soba noodles, a savory dipping sauce, Japanese green onions and wasabi to spice things up!
Soba is buckwheat noodle. Soba is one of Japan's most popular noodle dishes and has been loved by many people since the Edo period.
The rutin contained in soba noodles has a strong antioxidant effect and is one of the healthy foods that has been attracting attention in recent years for its anti-aging and skin-beautifying effects.
Drinking the rutin-infused boiled water (sobayu) at the end of the meal is one of the traditional ways to enjoy Soba.
2 uncocked soba
2 original dipping sauce
2 Japanese green onion
- Boil the buckwheat noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes, then tighten them up with ice water.
- Add green onion and wasabi to the dipping sauce if you like and eat it while it's still cold.
How to Store Food
- The contents will arrive refrigerated.
- Store them in the refrigerator immediately.
- It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. It can be frozen, but the flavor may be lost.
- If frozen, it can be stored for up to 1 month.