Shingen Ube Purple Soba Family Set Meal kit
Order placed: February 23, 2024
Dispatch Date: February 26, 2024
Delivery Date: February 28, 2024
These colorful wheat flour noodles are naturally tainted by the Ube sweet potato mixed in the dough. And these noodles are as pretty as they’re tasty, especially when dipped in a tasty sauce. This family set also comes with Japanese green onions and spicy wasabi!
Udon is a Japanese traditional noodle with white color which is made from wheat flour.
Ube Sweet Potato is kneaded into this udon using an original formula.
The Ube Powder gives the udon a beautiful purple color.
Ube is said to be one of the super foods in the Philippines and has high antioxidant properties.
It is more nutritious than regular udon noodles and is recommended for health-conscious people.
2 uncocked Ube Parple Udon
2 original dipping sauce
2 japanese green onion
- Boil the Udon noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes, then tighten them up with ice water.
- Add green onion and wasabi to the dipping sauce if you like and eat it while it's still cold.
How to Store Food
- The contents will arrive refrigerated.
- Store them in the refrigerator immediately.
- It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. It can be frozen, but the flavor may be lost.
- If frozen, it can be stored for up to 1 month.
The ube infused purple soba noodles are not only visually striking but also incredibly flavorful.