Sapporo Miso Tsukemen by Champion Chef Mitsuhiro Deno
Order placed: September 28, 2023
Dispatch Date: October 02, 2023
Delivery Date: October 04, 2023
Champions exclusive Vegetarian Ramen! Ramen Kings collaborate with Champions of JAPANFes Ramen Contest, One of biggest Ramen Contest in US. Ramen Kings started simplest ideas of serving the best ramen and saving the planet. A home-made Hokkaido miso sauce gives our soy sauce broth richness to frame a side of starchy noodles with flavor. Enjoy this immersive experience, served with plant-based minced meat, scallions, sun-dried menma bamboo shoots, and nori seaweed.
- Bean sprouts 70g
- Scallions 15 g
- Menma(bamboo shoots) 50 g
- Seaweed 2 pc
- Noodles 148 g
- Soup 450 ml
- Fried garlic 2 g
- First, place the sealed soup pouch and the bean sprouts in boiling water for 6 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- While waiting for the soup pouch and bean sprouts to heat, let’s boil a separate pot of water for the noodles. Boil and stir the noodles gently for approximately 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Then, remove and strain.
- Soup Pouch: Once heated thoroughly, remove the pouch using tongs, because it will be very hot!! Using scissors to cut the pouch, pour it into the bowl you’d best like to enjoy ramen with.
- Noodles and soup are served separately!
- Add noodles, bean sprouts, scallions, ginger, and fried garlic to the bowl.
How to Store Food
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Vegetables may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- Miso broth is best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Do not freeze vegetables
- Scallions and beansprouts can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
It was absolutely mouthwatering! The rich miso broth paired with perfectly cooked noodles made for an unforgettable dining experience.
It was a culinary delight! The rich miso broth is perfectly complemented, creating a satisfying umami experience. Every bite was a journey of flavor, and I can't wait to indulge in this delicious dish again.
I savored the Sapporo Miso Tsukemen by Chef Mitsuhiro Deno, and it left me craving for more. The velvety miso broth paired with the hearty noodles was a match made in culinary heaven. If you're searching for a flavorful and satisfying meal, this is it!