Order placed: September 28, 2023
Dispatch Date: October 03, 2023
Delivery Date: October 04, 2023
If you think you can't make restaurant-quality ramen at home, think again! This kit lets you enjoy the Satsuma specialty, and includes springy noodles; all you need to make a hearty chicken- and pork-based soup, chashu (pork flavored) with soy sauce) and lots of fresh greens for color and texture!
Pork, Chicken, and vegetable broth. It has a rich flavor with thick noodles. The scent of fried onions gives a nice accent to the ramen.
Noodle: Flour, Water,kansui(Water,Potassium Carbonate,Sodium Carbonete),Egg white Powder, Propylene Glycol, Emulsifler(Sorbitol, Rapeseed, Soy Lecithin, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Asocorbyl Palmitate), Salt, FD&C Yellow #5
Soup: Water, Pork extract, Rendered pork fat, Mixed tocopherols, Onion, Carrot, Green onion, Chicken, Garlic, Ginger, Chicken base(Rosted Chicken, Chicken juices, Salt, Sugar, Corn starch, Chicken fat, Dehydrated onion, Turmeric, Flavoring) Salt, Soy sauce, Mirin, Corn syrup, Brown sugar, monosodium glutamete
Chashu: Pork, Soy sauce, Mirin, Corn syrup, Salt, Brown sugar, Garlic, Ginger, monosodium glutamete
Fried Onion: Onions, Vegetable oil, Wheat flour, Salt, Contains Gluten
- Bring water to a rolling boil and put the soup packet into the pot about 5 min.
- In another pot, bring water to a rolling boil. Add noodles and boil for 2 ½ min.
- Vigorously strain and shake the noodles to remove excess water.
- Pour hot soup into the bowl.
- Place noodles into hot soup to complete your bowl of SSG Satsuma Ramen.
- Garnish with Chashu Pork, and Crispy Onion.
Optionally, customize your bowl to your liking with green onion, bean sprout, or your favorite toppings!
How to Store Food
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge ( or Freezer)
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- May be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 1 month