Shingen Moringa Green Soba Family Set
Order placed: February 23, 2024
Dispatch Date: February 26, 2024
Delivery Date: February 28, 2024
Smooth and chewy, these lovely buckwheat soba noodles get their flavor from the super-nutritious moringa plant. Served with a classic dipping sauce, green onions, and wasabi, this meal is as healthy as it is delicious!
Soba is buckwead noodle. Soba is one of Japan's most popular noodle dishes and has been loved by many people since the Edo period.
The rutin contained in soba noodles has a strong antioxidant effect and is one of the health foods that has been attracting attention in recent years for its anti-aging and skin-beautifying effects.
Drinking the rutin-infused boiled water (sobayu) at the end of the meal is one of the traditional ways to enjoy Soba.
Moringa is the next generation of superfoods, a plant that is said to be a miracle tree containing more than 90 kinds of rich nutrients.
High quality moringa from the Philippines is kneaded into Shinｇen's buckwheat noodles using an original formula.
We recommend this buckwheat noodle to health-conscious customers because it provides nutrients that are often lacking in buckwheat noodles alone.
The aroma is similar to that of mugwort and the appearance is a refreshing green that can be enjoyed by both mouth and eyes.
4 uncocked Moringa Green Soba
4 original dipping sauce
4 japanese green onion
- Boil the buckwheat noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes, then tighten them up with ice water.
- Add green onion and wasabi to the dipping sauce if you like and eat it while it's still cold.
How to Store Food
- The contents will arrive refrigerated.
- Store them in the refrigerator immediately.
- It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. It can be frozen, but the flavor may be lost.
- If frozen, it can be stored for up to 1 month.
The smooth buckwheat soba noodles with moringa offer a unique flavor and a boost of nutrients.