Shoyu Ramen by Champion Chef Jiro Anma
Order placed: September 22, 2023
Dispatch Date: September 25, 2023
Delivery Date: September 27, 2023
Our steamy bowl of traditional Shoyu ramen, based on an umami-rich soy sauce broth, is the most popular in Tokyo’s dim-lit alleyways. We sweeten it with tare soy sauce and top it with crusty shrimp tempura, kikurage mushrooms, bamboo shoots, bright scallions and naruto fish cakes.
Shrimp tempura 2 pc
Menma(Bamboo Shoots) 50 g
Kikurage(Wood-ear Mushrooms) 15 g
Scallions 15 g
Naruto 2 pc
Noodles 148 g
Soup 360 ml
Soy sauce tare 30 ml
- Let’s get started! Bake shrimp tempura in preheated oven for 10 minutes or in the fryer 3 minutes to make it crispy :)
- Ready for the next step? Pour the soup pouch into the pot to boil thoroughly.
- Let’s boil a separate pot of water for the noodles. Boil and stir the noodles gently for approximately 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Then, remove and strain.
- Almost ready to serve! Pour the soup, Shoyu tare sauce, and chewy noodles into your favorite bowl.
- Add the Toppings as you like! Menma(bamboo shoots), kikurage(wood-ear mushrooms), scallions, naruto, and Shrimp Tempura!
- Itadakimasu, Enjoy!
How to Store Food
Kit ships with ice packs
May thaw in transit
Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge
Soy milk and miso are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
Scallions, menma , kikurage can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Tofu nuggets, shrimp tempura, veggie gyoza, naruto fish cakes, and noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, freezer for 1 month.
- Do not freeze vegetables
It's a pure culinary delight! The savory broth, coupled with the tender noodles and delectable toppings, transported me to ramen heaven. A truly satisfying experience that I can't wait to repeat!
The flavors danced in perfect harmony, with the velvety broth complementing the noodles. Every spoonful took me on a flavor journey I won't soon forget. Kudos to Chef Jiro Anma for creating such a remarkable dish!
The noodles created a heavenly bowl of comfort. Each bite was bursting with authentic flavors and the toppings of perfection to me. It's safe to say that Chef Jiro Anma's Shoyu Ramen is a true masterpiece that will leave you craving more. I have nothing words to say about that tasty.