Wasabi Shoyu Ramen by Champion Chef Jiro Anma
Order placed: September 22, 2023
Dispatch Date: September 25, 2023
Delivery Date: September 27, 2023
Our flavorsome soy sauce broth, livened by the pleasant heat of wasabi, infuses our noodles with vibrancy. Topped with golden shrimp tempura, finely sliced scallions, kikurage mushrooms, sun-dried bamboo shoots, and naruto fish cakes.
- Shrimp tempura 2 pc
- Kikurage(wood-ear mushrooms) 15 g
- Menma(bamboo shoots) 50 g
- Naruto 2 pc
- Scallions 15 g
- Noodles 148 g
- Soup 360 ml
- Soy sauce tare 30 ml
- Wasabi tare 15 ml
- Bake shrimp tempura in preheated oven for 10 minutes or in the fryer 3 minutes to make it crispy :)
- Pour the soup pouch into the pot to boil thoroughly.
- Let’s boil a separate pot of water for the noodles. Boil and stir the noodles gently for approximately 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Then, remove and strain.
- Pour the soup, Shoyu tare sauce, and chewy noodles into your favorite bowl.
- Add the Toppings as you like! Wasabi oil, menma(bamboo shoots), kikurage(wood-ear mushrooms), scallions, naruto, and Shrimp Tempura!
How to Store Food
- Kit ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove the packaging and place it immediately in the fridge
- Soup is best kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Scallions, menma, kikurage can be kept refrigerated for 3 days.
- Noodles are best kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, freezer for 1 month.
- Do not freeze vegetables
I can't even begin to describe the flavor explosion that occurred in my mouth with every slurp of this ramen. The combination of the bold wasabi kick and the savory shoyu broth was pure genius. Champion Chef Jiro Anma has truly outdone himself. I'm hooked for life!